Medical Alert Profile
Need to do more research? Take the Medical Alert Quiz to find the right medical alert for you
On-the-Go Medical Alert
The Alert1 On-the-Go is a mobile medical alert system.
You wear a mobile pendant that communicates with the Alert1 care center.
The service does not require a landline. It uses Alert1’s cellular phone network.
Works at Home
Away From Home Coverage
Works Away From Home
Pendant Button that Signals Mobile Device
Wrist Button that SIgnals Mobile Device
Two-Way Communication Pendant
Two-Way Communication Wrist
- You can reach out for help anywhere within the Verizon cellular network coverage area
- The pendant acts like a cell phone. It communicate directly with Alert1.
- You can wear the pendant on your belt or in your pocket (you cannot do that with “fall detection” pendants)
- The pendant acts like a location beacon so Alert1 can tell emergency help where you are
- The pendant is only 1.57 in. x 2.6 in. by .67 in., and weighs only 1.7 oz.
- This model does not have Fall Detection
Learn More in Our Deep-Dive Article:
(Opens in a New Window on This Site)
The Alert1 bundle is a combination of both the home and the away medical alerts. It's in the name: The Alert1 On-the-Go and Home Fall Detection Bundle.
The Alert1 Pro On-the-Go Fall Detection Medical Alert System communicates with Alert1 over a cellular device which is packaged as a pendant.