Medical Alert Profile
Duo Medical Alert
The MobileHelp Duo medical alert includes both a home base station and a mobile communication device.
Both devices give you two-way communication with MobileHelp’s care center.
Even if you have landline telephone service, you need the mobile option for protection away from home.
So this is the right device for people who want home and away medical alert protection even if they have a telephone landline at home.
Away From Home Coverage
- The Duo package offers coverage at home and away from home.
- The base station can hear you from 350 ft. away.
- The base station contains sensitive microphones and loud speakers in order to communicate at a distance.
- You can use the pendant or a wrist button to activate a call to MobileHelp
- The cellular service is provided, you don’t need to buy that separately.
- The mobile device include Location Detection. MobileHelp can tell your emergency responders where you are.
- You can use the mobile device at home, instead of using a home base station.
- Fall Detection is an option on the Duo mobile device.
- You must be near the mobile device to use it as a communication device.
- Carrying the mobile device is a little bit clunky
- You must wear the Fall Detection (optional) pendant for that feature to work.
Learn More in Our Deep-Dive Article:
Fall Prevention and Detection