Medical Alert Profile
MobileHelp Mobile Duo Medical Alert
The MobileHelp Mobile Duo medical alert is a discounted package that contains two of MobileHelp’s Solo medical alert packages.
It comes with two mobile medical alert and two pendant buttons.
It does not include a base station for home use. You have coverage at home so long as you carry the pendant or mobile device with you.
Away From Home Coverage
- The Duo is a discounted price on two mobile devices. You get two Solo Mobile medical alerts, and two pendant buttons. It costs less to buy two mobile devices using this package than buying two mobile devices independently. If you only need one Solo device, view the MobileHelp Solo Medical Alert profile page here.
- Each Solo mobile device gives you medical alert coverage through the AT&T cellular network coverage area.
- The cellular service is provided, you don’t need to buy that separately.
- The mobile devices include Location Detection. MobileHelp can tell your emergency responders where you are.
- You can use the mobile devices at home, instead of using a home base station.
- Fall Detection is an option on the Solo mobile device.
- The Duo package of two Solo devices includes medical alert service for two people.
- The home base station allows you to speak to an operator even if you are hundreds of feet from the base station location. You must be near the mobile device to use it as a communication device.
- Carrying the mobile device is a little bit clunky.
Learn More in Our Deep-Dive Article: