Solo Medical Alert
The MobileHelp Solo is a mobile-only medical alert. It does not have a home base station.
It has one mobile communication device. Press the mobile device button for instant two-way communication with MobileHelp’s care center.
The neck pendant button activates the mobile device communication device as well. The pendant is not a communication device, it just activates the mobile device.
The Fall Alarm is optional.
The Solo includes Location Detection.
Away From Home Coverage
- Solo mobile device gives you medical alert coverage through the AT&T cellular network coverage area.
- The cellular service is provided, you don’t need to buy that separately.
- The mobile devices include Location Detection. MobileHelp can tell your emergency responders where you are.
- You can use the mobile devices at home, instead of using a home base station.
- Fall Detection is an option on the Solo mobile device.
- If you are getting Solo alerts for two people in the same home, the Duo package gives you a discount over buying two Solos individually. Click here for the MobileHelp Duo package of two Solo devices offered at a discount.
- The home base station allows you to speak to an operator even if you are hundreds of feet from the base station location. You must be near the mobile device to use it as a communication device.
- Carrying the mobile device is a little bit clunky.
Learn More in Our Deep-Dive Article: