Medical Alert Profile
Wired Medical Alert
The MobileHelp Wired medical alert system provides emergency coverage in your home.
It comes with a base station and a pendant button. You must provide the telephone landline service the Wired medical alert uses to communicate with MobileHelp.
MobileHelp Wired does not provide medical alert coverage outside the home.
Away From Home Coverage
- The MobileHelp Wired medical alert provides emergency protection at home.
- The Wired MobileHelp uses your landline, and so is cheaper than the Classic MobileHelp, which uses MobileHelp’s cellular service.
- The Wired base station can hear you from 600 ft. away. The other home system, the Classic, has only a 350 ft. hearing distance.
- The Wired contains sensitive microphones and loud speakers in order to communicate at a distance.
- You can use a pendant or a wrist button with the Wired medical alert.
- The MobileHelp Wired does not provide emergency coverage away from the home.
Learn More in Our Deep-Dive Article: