Allergies can be more than annoying. Histamines create inflammation. Clean the air to avoid allergenic particles.
Top Air Cleaner for Medium Size Rooms
The Mooka True Hepa+ Air Purifier is the best air purifier for medium size rooms up to 540 sf. This is the air purifier that eliminates viruses, bacteria, pollen, pet dander, pet allergens, mold, smoke, and odors.
Skip the Info, Buy the Mooka True Hepa+ Air Purifier
First, Let’s Talk About Ions
It’s incredibly hard to find a good air purifier that leaves off a negative ion generator. I don’t think these are healthy. I wish manufacturers would stop including them in their products.
While the Mooka True Hepa+ does have a negative ion generator, this feature has its own off switch. It’s an excellent machine, you just need to remember to turn off the ion generator.
The Mooka True Hepa+ is “Compliant With California’s Stringent Standards for Indoor Cleaning Device, Epa, Etl, Fcc and Ce Certified.’
It Cleans Everything an Air Cleaner Can Clean
The UV-C (ultraviolet) light kills viruses and germs. The filters hang onto dust dander, smoke, cooking odors, cat pee smell,, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Air Quality Monitor Self Adjustments
The Mooka monitors the air for pollutants. When the monitor finds something to clean, the Mooka raises the fan power to clean more air.
Why Buy the Mooka True Hepa+
- The Mooka cleans pollen, dust, mold, dust mites, lead dust, smoke, pet dander, benze, formaldehyde, bacteria, and viruses
- It cleans 540 sf.
- It has six filters including the UV germ killing light
- It cleans down to 3 microns, which is a fraction of the width of a human hair
- It’s fast. It replaces all the air in a 300 sf room in an hour.
- Its certified according to California standards (the toughest there are)
- It has a remote control, a sleep mode, a built in timer, and a 3 year support warranty
How to Buy the Mooka True Hepa+ Air Purifier
More Breathing Health Information