A patient transport device gives your caregiver a relatively simply way to move you from room to room. A well-designed patient transport gives you a solid feeling of stability and safety.
The Lumex Stand Assist and Patient Transport is the top pick for moving disabled seniors from room to room. This is the transport device with the cushy built-in seat. It makes moving up to a 400 lb. person relatively easy for the caregiver.
- Allows your caregiver to easily move you around the home
- Extremely useful after surgery or an accident
- Allows for long-term home recovery (instead of a nursing home)
- Disabled people use this transport
- Transport has sturdy, steady construction
- Has extra cushy padding
- Transport includes a seat
- Narrow enough for doorways
- Carries up to 400 lb.
- Safe for people 5 ft. 1 in. to 6 ft. 6 in. tall
- Do not use this device with patients who are under 5 ft. 1 in. tall.
- This is the absolute minimum height.
- Shorter patients risk slipping through the rails.