Medical Alert Profile
Home Fall Detection Medical Alert System
The Alert1 Home Fall Detection is a home-only medical alert with fall detection.
Push the pendant or the wrist button to activate the base station.
The fall detection feature automatically calls for help if it senses a fall.
No vendor has a 100% perfect fall detection, so always press the button if you can.
This system uses either your home landline or Alert1’s AT&T cellular network.
The wearable buttons activate the base station call box, which then calls Alert1 for help.
Away From Home Coverage
- the call box can hear you from as far as 400 ft. away if you use cellular, and 600 ft. away if you use your landline
- the pendant initiates a call for help if you fall. Also always try to push the button, in case the fall doesn’t trigger the device
- the optional wrist button also activates a call on the call box to Alert1
- torks with your landline phone service or Alert1’s cellular service
- provides emergency services at home, but not away from home
- the pendant provides Fall Detection, but the wrist button does not
Learn More in Our Deep-Dive Article:
Fall Prevention and Detection