Medical Alert Profile
On-the-Go and Home Fall Detection Bundle
This bundle is a combination of both the home and the away medical alerts. It’s in the name: The Alert1 On-the-Go and Home Fall Detection Bundle.
This is the Alert1 bundle that includes the Alert1 Classic Home medical alert, and the Alert1 On-the-Go medical alert.
Both the home and the away-from-home units use Alert1’s cellular telephone network to communicate with the operators. You don’t need a landline for this system.
Both the home and away units include the fall detection function. This feature automatically calls for help when it detects that the user has fallen down. Just be aware that no fall detection system is perfect. But this one is very good, as it uses a pendant for detection. Pendants are better than wrist units at detecting falls.
The mobile unit includes location detection. Location detection gives the user’s location to the Alert1 operator. He or she can then pass that location information to the call circle and to first responders.
Away From Home Coverage
- Provides emergency protection both at home and when away from home
- Automatically calls Alert1 if you fall, both at home and away from home (always try to push the button too, in case the fall doesn’t trigger the device)
- The home base station can hear you from as far as 600 ft. away.
- The mobile medical alert includes AT&T cellular phone network connectivity.
- The mobile device includes Location Detection.
- The home and mobile devices include Fall Detection.
- The home base station requires a landline telephone service connection to communicate with Alert1’s care center
Learn More in Our Deep-Dive Article: