I only realized that my old robot must have had brain damage when I compared it to my new Roborock. The difference is astounding. The old one picked a new random path each run. The Roborock is like a soldier with OCD.
Easily my favorite robot vacuum is the Roborock S5 with built-in mop and amazing carpet results. I have been using the S5 for over a year. I am still thrilled with its cleaning ability and navigation sense.
- The wet cloth mops anything the brush doesn’t catch
- The mop removes the pollen from the floor
- Use the phone app to summon the mop after cooking; command it to clean the cucumber shavings on the floor
- The mop is not for cleaning dirty floors. It’s for keeping clean floors clean
- The robot makes a map of your floors
- Use the app to tell the robot where it should not go (dog bowl area, or a spot where there are plugs and wires)
- Choose a zone to clean. When it’s done it goes back to the dock
- Create a cleaning schedule
Why the Roborock S5 is Good for Seniors
- This vacuum is absolutely amazing on carpets. It picks up all the dog fur
- The Roborock app is easy to understand
- You can command it to clean specific spots and then go recharge
- It’s easy to maintain
- It has no problem getting into the edges to clean
- The vacuum cleans the floor and carpets. The mop keeps the floors clean.