This page was last updated May 15, 2020.
This Terms and Conditions page defines your use of our the website Senior Home Central located at seniorhomecentral.com.
- By using this website, you agree to these terms.
- Do not use this website if you disagree with these terms.
- People 18 and younger are not allowed to use this website.
This is not a medical advice site.
This site’s information is diligently researched and is presented in good faith but is not guaranteed.
This site expresses personal opinions of its authors.
This site is for information and entertainment.
Due your due diligence.
Rely on this information at your own risk.
Seek professional advice.
Assume responsibility for your actions.
Any site we link to is responsible for their content. We are not responsible for your use of another site’s content.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Senior Home Central owns the intellectual property on this website.
- Content you upload belongs to Senior Home Central unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- You are granted the right to view the intellectual property on this website.
- You agree to upload to this website only content that you own or to which you have the rights.
- You agree to give this website irrevocable, non-exclusive and sub-licensable right to publish, alter, and reproduce any material you upload.
- You agree that Senior Home Central is not obliged to publish content you upload.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- copying website material and publishing it elsewhere, including other websites
- using the website in a way that damages it, other users, businesses, or the website owner
- using the website in a way that interferes with other website users
- using this website in a way that is against the law
- pulling data from this website to use in a commercial viable or illegal way
- using this website to advertise or market
Restricted Website Areas
- You agree not to attempt to access the restricted areas of this site without permission from the owner.
- You agree not to share your login information for this site with others.
- You agree that Senior Home Central makes no warranty, guarantee or promises of any kind as to the suitability of its content for your use.
- You agree that Senior Home Central is presented in “as is” condition.
- You agree that Senior Home Central provides information in good faith, and is not liable for typos, errors, or misinformation.
- You agree that Senior Home Central is providing an opinion and not advice, and that you are responsible for verifying information for yourself before acting, and that Senior Home Central is not responsible in any way for any action you take.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that Senior Home Central, its owners, as well as any and all affiliated personnel, shall not be held liable for anything connected with your use of this website, under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify Senior Home Central and its associated personnel against costs, liabilities, causes of action, demands, expenses, damages to the fullest extent, whether arising to your use or your breach of use of this site.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
- You agree that Senior Home Central is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- You agree that by using this website that you agree to these terms as they are in effect at the time of your use.
Assignment of Terms
- You agree that Senior Home Central is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification.
- You agree that you are not allowed to subcontract, transfer, or assign any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Senior Home Central and you in relation to your use of this Website.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- You agree that these terms and conditions are and will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire
- You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction located in New Hampshire for the resolution of any disputes.